|Welcome to Peachtree Tri Club!
Even though it's wet and cold, we are excited tri season is
finally here! Peachtree Tri Club activities are in full swing this month
with our first club race and plenty of workouts and
activities to spring into your summer training. Open water swimming, track workouts, Ironman nutrition
clinic and mass start swims are just some of the things going on. We also have group runs around Atlanta each week and cycle some of the prettiest roads around! And we encourage members to give back to the sport of triathlon by
volunteering at local events. This month we are proud to be supporting
the Athleta IronGirl at Lake Lanier on May 19.
All workouts are geared towards getting you ready for your next triathlon.
With the variety and options, there is something for everyone.
Interested in attending one of our workouts to meet some folks, ask
questions? We welcome prospective members to join one of our run or
bike workouts. Check out the calendar, sign up so we know you're coming.
See you out there!
Why Join PTC?
- Over 100 members of all ages and abilities
- USA Triathlon (USAT) Official Club
- Top Club in the USAT Southeast Regional Club Race Series: 3rd Place in 2009 / 2nd Place in 2008 / State Champions in 2007 / State Champions in 2006
- Featured club in Triathlete magazine (December 2007)
- Organized weekly Group Workouts
- Designated Coach's Corner
- Race-specific schedules
- Club Races
- Tri-specific Clinics
- Social activities
- Community Service opportunities
- Discounts with our Partners